Reference Number: LW-PSS01-12
Location: Ottawa (area)
In cooperation with all the members of the Health Care Team, the PSW provides personal care and home making services to individuals and families to help them attain their optimal level of independence and well being.
- Certificate in Home Support Worker (Level I, II, III), Personal Support Worker, Developmental Service Worker or Health Care Aide
- Current Standard First Aid Certificate, if applicable
- Current CPR level C Certificate, if applicable
- Experience working with elderly or ill individuals or children
- Must be able to communicate well in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to adjust to working in different social and economic environments
We provide a comprehensive benefit program which includes a defined pension plan with company match, health and dental and illness/disability plans. Carefor Health & Community Services recognizes the importance of education and focuses on promotion of continuing education courses.
Eligible candidates must be willing to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (613) 749-4002.
Please indicate on your cover letter or resume the position for which you are applying and the Reference Number.
To learn more about Carefor's integral role in the community visit www.carefor.ca.
Carefor Health & Community Services/Services et Soins de Santé Communautaires
760 Belfast Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6M8