Closing the Gap Healthcare Group is a Canadian owned, award-winning and fully accredited organization that provides high quality community-based healthcare services.
As a member of Closing The Gap Healthcare Group, you will provide Personal Support Services to clients in a community setting. You will enjoy a flexible work environment.
10:30am to 12:30pm and 3pm to 6pm
At YMCA Employment & Literacy Services – Huntsville
60 King William Street
Full-time, Casual & Part-Time Positions Available
Days, Evenings and Weekends and Overnight work available
Geography: Muskoka Area
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits & Education Opportunities
Required qualifications include:
- PSW certification
- Valid driver's license, use of a reliable vehicle and comfortable with driving
- Strong oral & written language communication skills
- Physically able to perform required duties of the position
- Vulnerable Sector Screen for your local police department will be reimbursed
Applicants with diverse languages are very welcomed.
Please bring your Resume to the job fair or send your Resume by Email to: email@example.com or Fax: 1-705-726-5310 or contact by phone to 1-888-776-0991 ext. 2200.
Closing The Gap Healthcare Group has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer
Enriching Lives. Changing Tomorrow.